We tested the prototype on our first 3 participants and could measure high levels of pressure and locate them on a map, however most sensors in the glove broke because of it. This prototype also had the problem that the pressure sensors could not fit all participants (especially females) in the right places; therefore the data would be somehow corrupted.

So we changed our mind to fix the sensor on a  bike. But unfortunately, all pressure sensors didn’t work today.

2-pic 3-pic 11-15



Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com 徽标

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  更改 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  更改 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  更改 )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  更改 )


Connecting to %s