Home

Finished our first prototype today.

We based making the prototype on the hypothesis that a cyclist makes more pressure in the handlebars when facing a dangerous or unsafe situation. To measure these moments of pressure and associate them with locations of possible unsafe places in Inverleith Streets we needed to use: Pressure Sensors, GPS, a battery, and an sd card.

We then set the sensitivity of the pressure sensors and synchronized their code with the GPS in Arduino. When we were sure the code worked correctly we soldered the sensors to the arduino board.

Our first prototype was made using a glove and a mobile device case for cycling. It was meant to be transferrable from one participant to another and unobtrusive.

IMG_0868 IMG_0870IMG_0866

Advertisements

发表评论

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 更改 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 更改 )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 更改 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 更改 )

Connecting to %s